Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Bar is OPEN




Hi Everyone
This is actually a project I made last spring, before I started Blogging. Although the DSP is no longer available, everything else is, so I thought it would be worth showing you. I basically made it like I would any other scrap page, but then I mounted it on a 12x12 canvas with STICKY STRIP so I can hang it on the wall. The glasses are the Definitely Decorative STEMWARE ($13.95) in Chocolate Chip. I made the awesome olives with 2 pearls from the PRETTIES KIT plus the pin; I covered them with CRAFT OLD OLIVE INK and CLEAR EMBOSSING POWDER. I also put some "booze" in each class as well with CRYSTAL EFFECTS, for the red wine I just water colored the red first. BUT you can actually mix a few drops of RE-INKER in with the CE to color it as well. I made the open and closed sign, just flip it to see closed, with just TEXTURED Chocolate chip and DSP, and I cut the letters with THE BIG SHOT and Sheriff Essentials Alphabet Dies, and attached them with ribbon(retired) and PEWTER JUMBO EYELETS.
I love using the definitely decorative vinyl elements to make projects. I've used them on a ton of items, not just the walls. I've made vases, frames, scrap pages, canvases, and even night lights. I am not done painting my house yet, so not all my walls are ready for them. I do have them up on my walls in a few rooms and I must say I love them, in just 2 min, you have a plain wall decorated! They are awesome, if you'd like to order them SHOP NOW here 24 hours. Every $50 you spend at my on-line store you get a stamp on your shopping card with me. Once you reach $150, you get a $20 credit to use as you want. Use it towards a class with me or to purchase more goodies.
Thanks for stopping by....leave a comment and let me know you were here!!
Dawn

1 comment:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

I love this!!!!!! What a great use for the DE! Seriously girl, does your brain ever stop coming up with wonderful things???????