Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Novembers Workshop Card




HI Everyone

Thought I would posts Novembers workshop cards. The Real Red Dasher is actually a gift card holder...Twilight gift card not included! ;) This idea is one from a fellow demo from Founders Circle, but she didn't put her name on the back of the sample so I can't give her credit! The other card is made with SU! Pendant Notes pre-cut and die cut cards. You will be learning how to gloss up the gorgeous pearl from the pretties kit to a beautiful shiny chocolate pearl. Click on the pictures to get a closer view.

I only have a few dates left in November, so BOOK now! The only days I have open are all Mondays, 2,9 & 16 and one Tuesday the 10th.
I also still have a few spots left in my Dashing Through the Snow Class on Nov 27 from 6:30-8:30 at my house. In this class you will make 9 cards (3 styles) plus 3 of the gift card holders. You will also get your very own Dasher stamp to take home with you, all for only $35...or $30 if you are one of my group members. Prefect "TOGO" class as you get your stamp! I can mail you the class, all you'll need to add is ink & adhesive! You just pay the extra shipping.

Thanks for stopping by

Dawn

No comments: