Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Workshops




Hi Everyone


I have changed the way I do workshops, I now concentrate on showing you how to do 5 minute cards! I know not everyone has a ton of time to spend on one card, but everyone has 5 minutes, right? It would take you longer to go to the store and buy one. Every month I will design 2 cards for you and your friends to make that will take under 5 min each!


Here are Octobers Cards. I have a few dates open in October, if you'd like to take advantage of SU!'s AMAZING Hostess offers for the month of October plus my personal Hostess Spoils, contact me to book you workshop and let me help you earn SU! for FREE!


Thanks for stopping by


Dawn


1 comment:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

yeah Dawn... CARDS! you are too cute and so are these!