Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 5, 2009

Pick a Pocket: Ad This October 5



Hi Everyone
Today's AD is a vintage ad of a sewing pattern for a pocket skirt. I took inspiration from the pocket; on my page I cut up an old pair of jeans and attached it to my page with Jumbo Eyelets. The DSP is Autumn Meadows from the mini: I love this paper, only one side is autumn theme, the other is funky distressed paper, I love it!! My journal tag is from The Right Stuff Specialty DSP which is another set I love, full of journal tags on thick crate style paper and distress dsp. Lastly the K was cut with vinyl I bought at a fabric store: I stuck a piece of Sticky Page on the back side of the fabric and ran it through the Big Shot with SU!'s exclusive Alphabet Simple Letters Die.
Hope your inspired to play along
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

3 comments:

Candace said...

wicked pockets!!! Love the Lo and the ad!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Okay seriously Dawn!!!!! How do you out do yourself everytime!!!!!!!!! Oh, and in reference to the brain comment... definitely great!!!!! :)

Julie said...

love the idea with the pockets dawn looks great.