Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oldie but a Goodie: Announcing FREE Classes

Hi Everyone
This is actually a card I made last year...found the picture today while looking on my computer. Thought it was worth posting; I love this card. There is a ton of little details on it that you just can't tell from a picture. Everything is hand cut and popped out, and water colored too. I must admit, this is not the best water coloring I've ever done...I have gotten' better since this card! Click on it to make it bigger and you can see some of the details...like the little North Pole sign I made with the Word Window Punch and the small arrow from the My Way punch.
Even though I made this last year, all supplies except the ribbon are still available to order. The stamp sets are : HOLIDAY LINE UP ( love this set because I think Rudolf looks drunk!): LOADS OF LOVE + L O L ACCESSORIES..I really like these sets, I don't use it often, but when I do, the cards always look awesome, and I love to use the Jumbo Eyelets for wheels.

You still have time to book into some of my up coming classes: I have 2 spots open in my Dashing through the Snow class Nov 27 for only $35 and you keep Dasher ( check a few posts down for details).
I have also put up some FREE CLASSES!!! That's right FREE!
Class 1) Order ANY large punch or your choice(from me) and you'll get to come and make 9 punch art tags for free Dec 15 7-9. 3 designs, 3 each.
Class 2) Order the Stamp set Sparkly & Bright (from me) and you'll get to come and make 15 Christmas tags! Both classes on the 15 : you can book into both on the same night!
Register by Nov 20. I'll post tags and punch art tags next week!

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great week end
Dawn

No comments: