Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sponging Christmas fun


Hi Everyone
I want to start off this post with a little chat about ADTHIS; unfortunately, I think the site may stop running soon as the current admin has some personal issues in her life that is not allowing her to keep the blog going. I'm gutted by this as I love this blog and loved designing for it the past few months. If ANYBODY is interested in taking this Blog over please email me and I will get you in touch with the current admin to make it happen.
Now onto my card:
This was the card my Technique Gals made this month. I can not take credit for this idea, I've seen a variety of these cards floating around on different sites; this is just my version. I love this card because it totally fits my criteria: looks hard/elegant but is SUPER easy to make! This is a 5 min card! And it uses minimal supplies too! ALL the ink is Night of Navy: sponged onto Glossy White C/S and used the Santa from the WONDERING WORDS set from the mini and LOVELY AS A TREE set for the landscaping, (which is a total classic, if you don't have this set yet, GET IT). We cut the whisper white c/s on the bottom with the Cutting Kit scissor wheel, love this tool! And then we glittered the snowy hill with 2 way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds. Cut the corners with the Ticket Corner punch and just mount it up, add some Silver Brads and your good to go! This card will fit into our Medium Square Envelopes, which you can stamp up with the Santa! What a great card to send out this year!
Thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment and let me know you were here!
Dawn

3 comments:

Candace said...

Sorry to hear about ad this. I do however adore your card, love that technique!!! Super cool as always!

The Inked Stamper said...

Glad you like it, you'll be making a similar one at Sara's workshop!

Noodling Around said...
This comment has been removed by the author.