Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Night Light Blocks

Hi Everyone
These are some cute night light blocks I made last Christmas for my awesome friends Alana. Actually we made them together. I've had a few people ask me about them so I thought I would post a picture of them. I love to use Decor Elements on projects as my house is not finished yet, so I don't have too many one] my walls, but I have a ton on projects. Any how: these were made with blocks that I bought from Home Depot & got my husband to drill a hole in the bottom for me which I stuffed white Christmas lights up. We cut the letters with Serif Essential Bigz Dies and the Big shot with Chocolate Chip vinyl sheets: the flower stems were cut with the vinyl as well but we used the Baskets and Blooms Bigz XL die. The butterflies and flowers are from Flitting By I. We finished them off by starching and ironing the ribbon so it stays up pretty and stiff, and we used the Silver Cord from the Holiday Mini and tied on some pearls and bead from the Pretties Kit.
Don't forget to check out the 12 Days of Christmas Sale going on right now for GREAT deals on Big Shot Dies and on NEW colors of Vinyl Sheets to cut with the big shot. Why don't you design your own night light block, the possibilities are endless!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

1 comment:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

I LOVE these! What an amazing idea!