Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sneak a Peek

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to give you a Sneak Peek of the up coming NEW Mini which will become active on January 5. Notice anything different?? Don't you just LOVE the new shape of our punches...I have always loved our punches and didn't think they needed to be improved, but SU! saw room for improvement and developed this fabulous new design! The new punches come in larger images easier to punch if you can believe it, and some super cute smaller images. They also have a clip feature on the back which allows you to store them FLAT! So you'll have more room in you stamp room to buy them all! LOL! Plus, there are 2 beautiful border punches with co-ordinating corner punches! Best part of all, you will be able to earn the new and awesome Scallop Trim Border punch for FREE!!
Yes I said FREE, how??? Simple SALE A BRATION (SAB) begins January 5!!! There will be a NEW mini active this day PLUS the SAB brochure!!! For every $65 you spend with SU!, you will get your choice of a free SU! product from the SAB brochure!!!
Make sure you check back soon, being a Demo, I was able to pre-order some of these fab new products, so I'm hoping to find time to make something new! Plus I will give you another sneak peek, as the punches are not the only thing new! Or the biggest either!
I'll also be posting my Layouts from my 12 pages of Christmas Class that I held in my new Stampin' Studio on Thursday night. 6 awesome ladies plowed through all 12 LO's in 4 hours!!!! I ran this class as a THANK YOU to my customers, it was a no fee class plus I threw in everything for FREE! They paid for the 12x12 Linen album and a package of Christmas Cocoa DSP from the current mini, and that was it! I threw in all the cardstock, embellishments and designs for FREE!

It's not to late for you to order the Christmas Cocoa DSP to make your Christmas LO's memorable!
Thanks for stopping by
Merry Christmas
Dawn

No comments: