Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 12, 2010

Cutie Patootie Chocolate Bunny Basket

Hi Everyone


Told you I'd post today too, did you believe me? LOL! Ok, I made this cute little Easter Basket last week, but I can not take credit for it! I found the instructions HERE how to make the actual basket; which is with the Big Shot and the Scallop Sqare Die. Ridiculously EASY! I just made my design different. I used the Chocolate Bunny from the back of the mini...I call him the Chocolate Chip Bunny though! He is stamped with Choc Chip Ink onto Choc Chip paper; tied some linen thread and a Latta Button around him to dress him up! Shoved in some tissue paper and filled him with Cadbury mini eggs. I might add, my basket has no eggs in it...not my children..not even my husband is to blame, for once~! BUT it was ME...I have a weekness for those eggs, huge weekness, I ate the GAINT bag almost all to myself!!! Of course I then gave my husband trouble for bringing it home! LOL!

If you would like to make these cuties, I have 2 dates open the last week of March, the 29 & 31, just contact me to book them and I'll show you how easy they are.

Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: