Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wahoo! Twisted Sketches!

Hi Everyone
A few posts ago I mentioned that I was trying to get on the card design team for Twisted Sketches and I did it! WAHOO!  You can see my card here at the origional post.  How it works is every Saturday a new sketch will come out; you will have one week to play along.  The sketch will also have a new twist to it every week; for example the one I did to apply, the twist was "transparent"...take it any way you want. Me, I just put clear dots on my card. 
Make sure you check out the site and play along.  Check back tomorrow, I'm hoping to get my Photo Blocks posted! SO little time, I'm running around like a headless chicken!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

1 comment:

nancey said...

Congratulations on making the Twisted Sketches card design team! It is such a fun and inspiring site!!! Thoroughly enjoyed browsing your blog btw!