Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Customer Appreciation SALE!

Hi Everyone
Well on Saturday, my husband and I will be off on our SU! Cruise to the Southern Caribbean!  I was able to earn this awesome holiday for my husband and I because of YOU, my great customers!  And for that, I wanted to pass along my THANKS by putting on a SALE for YOU!
ALL On-line orders place between the dates that I am gone, April 24 till May 2, will recieve a Gift Certificate valid through Me; Every $50 you order ( pre s/h and tax) you will recieve $10 in Gift Certificates*; this works out to be 20% ! This is a one week offer only, so don't miss out! Gift Certificates will be mailed out once I return.

I've taken a few extra pictures of my Memory Blocks that I posted a few weeks ago just because those last pictures just did them no justice.  These pictures are slightly better, but again, they look so much better in person.  I've spoken to a few ladies who had seen them on here first and they've told me they did not think much of them from the pictures, but in person, they loved them, and one girl actually booked a private workshop for her and her friends to make them.  So I thought I try to take a few more pictures; I will be holding a class at my house to make these Thursday May 27 and you can CLICK HERE for the details.
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! Make sure you check back here MAY 1 for an announcement.
Dawn




*Gift Certificates are not valid to use in my Monthly Groups..

1 comment:

Kari said...

WOO HOO! Only a couple of days and I'll be seeing you on the boat, my friend! I can't WAIT! :)

xo
K