Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Inspiration


Hi Everyone
This week over at the Stampin Royalty the challenge is to design any Easter project.  So here is an Easter card I made.  You can go check out the blog HERE and play along. I must admit, this card took me awhile to design, "girlie" is not my normal style! But I really like how it turned out, pretty! I LOVE the butterflies.  These are cut out  with SU! exclusive Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die and the Big Shot; this cute die, dry embosses and cuts out at the same time  for the bargain price of $15.95! It is on pg 24 of the Spring Mini which you can download by clicking on the picture on the right side of my blog.
Supplies
Cardstock: So Saffron, Lavendar Lace,  Hugs Sending Love Notes (scallop rectangle, $6.95/20, Spring mini)
Stamps: French Filigree(Background stamp), Well Scripted and Garden from the Heart (both from Mini and available in our new Cling Mount sets)
Ink:  Lavendar Lace,  Close to Cocoa, Versa Mark, So Saffron & Close to Cocoa Markers used with Color Spritzer Tool
Embellishments: Black Embossing powder with Heat Tool, Water Color Wonder Crayons in Earth Elements and Soft Subtles, Aqua painter, Beautiful Wings embosslit die, Wide Oval Punch

Check back tomorrow for another cute Easter project!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: