Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

THANKS!!!

Hi Everyone
I was blog hunting this morning over at North Shore Stamper which is run by the awesome Angela Mckay & I saw she gave me this Sunshine Award! So THANKS Ang! You Rock! Now from what I can gather this is a pay it forward reward!

Here are the rules for the sunshine award:

1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
I received my award from:
North Shore Stamper
Here are my 12 Favorite Blog Haunts

Have fun blog hoppin' ladies and thanks for stopping by! Remember comments make my day as I'm sure they will make the ladies day up top too.  Please leave some love and your mark when your stopping by your favorite blogs, it really is nice to know that someone is reading this!
Have a fab day
Dawn

4 comments:

Heather Summers said...

Hey Dawn! You are too sweet! LOVE your blog and your boys are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!! Thanks for the love!

Candace said...

awww, thanks Dawn!!! I will be sure to pay it forward very soon ;))))

mandysea said...

Thanks so much Dawn...this put a smile on my face this morning!!
I've just been looking through your work....awesome!!!
hugs

Create With Christie said...

Awwwhhh!!!!! I feel so special. You are so sweet to thing of me.