Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kids Father's Day Project/ Big Shot On-Line Deal!


Hi Everyone 
Big Shot Special
From today until June 30, purchase the Big Shot Die Cut Machine 113439, $132.95 + 1 Bigz Die  and receive a 1 FREE Bigz die valued up to $31.95!!!  Click HERE, then click SHOP NOW to order on-line.  If you order on-line at MY store, I will send you a cheque to refund you for your die; or you can email/phone me your order and I will adjust your payment on the order right then.
*Canadians only; not valid on previous purchases, does not include s/h or tax

Here are the cards that my husband +21 other Dad's will be receiving this week end.  Ethan's card is on the left and Tristan's on the right. I volunteered to teach 23 kids from my boys kindergarten class how to make these Father's Day cards with the Build a Bear Range for the Big Shot.  All the kids loved them and had fun making them!  I brought the stamp set Forest Friends and let them choose which stamps they wanted to use and where; they also stamped the inside.  They stamped with Versa Mark as there is NO mess involved with it!! Thought that would be very good for 23 kids!  The Build a Bear is cut out with the Big Shot and SU! Bear Bigz Die 117977, $31.95 and his pants and heart are from SU! Beary Essentials 117978 $31.95.  The essentials die come with complete outfits: pants, shoes, skirts, shirt, coat; but as 23 kids were making this, I thought best to keep it simple!  I've added a couple pictures of another project I did, but this one was for a 7 year old Girls B-day party; they made a paper doll (bear) collection! You can see the outfit options available.  It was so cute and the girls loved it. 
If you would like me to design and teach at your child's next birthday party, contact me to custom design a project based on your child!  From Skulls to Princess, I'll design something to make your next birthday party a breeze!
Hope this inspires you to go make a homemade card with your kids for their Daddy this week end!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: