Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Scrappin Kits for Cancer Walk


Hi Everyone
For the next 2 days I will be taking orders for Scrapping Kits for my Cancer Walk.  Kits will be $20 and include a $5 donation to the Weekend to End Women's Cancers . I've almost reached my goal $1250, I'm 82% there!   I want to make it!!!  So I thought this would be a great idea....you get a great bargain on a kit and I get a donation!  The kits will be made with  some supplies I'll order off the Clearace Rack and I will bundle them together in awesome packages of bargain goodness!!  Each pack will contain 12 sheets of patterned paper, 6 from one package, 6 from another so you will get a selection; plus you will also get a selection of accessories from rub-ons to buttons.  Every package will be different as I will be going through my retired stash as well!
Each pack will contain over $30 of SU! products to scrap away with! Grab a bargain and help fight cancer at the same time!  Please feel free to order off the Clearance Rack yourself and have it all shipped straight to your door for only $9.95!  I will donate 20% off your order to my Cancer walk!  You will need to choose me as your Demonstrator to order.
Thanks for stopping by and for your support!
Dawn

No comments: