Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 18, 2010

Why should YOU become a SU! Demo??


Hi Everyone
I made this flyer on MDS today; you'll have to click on it to make it larger,as I made is 8.5x11 so I can print it out on my home printer. 
It is about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demo with me.  Are you addicted to paper crafting or digital for that matter?  When you become a demo, you will receive a minimum of 20% off ALL your purchases and downloads! You will also earn a minimum of 20% of all your SALES!  This will be YOUR business, which means you can make it work with you for how YOU choose: just a discount for yourself :NO PROBLEM; how about a bit of extra cash to pay one to two bills: NO PROBLEM; Want to make it your full time income: NO PROBLEM!  I will help you with which ever way you decide. 
Now is a fantastic time to sign up; there is a promotion on until the end of June for a Mini Starter kit!  This amazing kit is on special for only $119 and includes new sneak peek items from the next catalogue!  This includes TAX AND SHIPPING! The kit is full of over $157.00(that's $187.91 with s/h & tax) of catalogue item plus another $60 of business supplies to get you started!  You can customize your kit to make it right just for you!  Please click HERE to read what is included and you Sign UP here as well by clicking START YOUR OWN BUSINESS and use the password dawnpritchard.  If you have ANY questions, just contact me.  I would LOVE to have you on my Inked Stamper Team.  You have NOTHING to loose!  $119 can get you started on your own business; whether you decide to be a Hobby Demo and use the discount just for you or a Business builder, it is up to YOU!
Thanks for stopping by, I will be camping for the weekend, so if you have any questions, I'll answer you Monday!
Dawn

2 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Hey... who's the hotty in the pic with you????? teehee.... I agree... the friendships rock! (and to think that our hubbies made friends too!) Miss you!!!!!!

F. Orex said...

This is a great idea and good home business. This will flourish a lot and will help make a lot of money.