Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hailey'sPosse's Party Projects


Hi Everyone
I just wanted to start this post off by saying I have actually recorded my first tutorial to show some techniques to use our SU! markers with, BUT apparently my video camera does not want to co-operate and I'm having trouble downloading it on my computer.  So I'm trying!
Today's pictures are of the awesome  projects made by Hailey & her Posse of Awesome Girls at her 9th birthday party that I had the pleasure of teaching at! All the girls were fantastic and everyone enjoyed making their projects; and I enjoyed teaching them!  I put my sample up to show the girls; they each picked their papers; we made the flowers together and I told them that this is THEIR project and I wanted them to use their creative juices to make it special just for them, and the top picture show just how creative the girls were! How cute!  The bottom picture is of the special b-day girl herself Hailey(right) and her gorgeous big sister!  I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Annette who is Hailey's Mom & her wonderful family!  |Annette helped all the girls; cut the material with the Big Shot  while her amazing husband help by gluing the bobby pins onto the felt for the girls to make their hair pins (Hailey's is in her hair);PLUS Annette's parents were there and they helped out too!  The party was such a success because everyone helped out and it just ran sooo smoothly!  So thank you for an amazing class!
Happy Birthday week Hailey! ;)
Thanks for stopping by today
Dawn

2 comments:

Candace said...

Love them!!! Those girls take after thier Mama for sure ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this Dawn and all the kind words! You are too sweet. It was a fabulous party! Thanks sooooo much!

Annette