Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kits for Cancer

Hi Everyone
No project today; but I have just put a bunch of kits together to raise money for the Weekend to End Woman's Cancers.  Next Saturday I will be doing the 30km walk, but I need to raise all my donation of $1250 first, now I am close! I need around $200 more, so I put these kits together to reach my goal! I've donated all these supplies so 100% of the cost of these kits will be donation towards the walk.  The top picture kits are a minimum donation of $20 and I have 3 kits; middle kits min $10 also 3 kits; and bottom is min $25 donation and I only have 1.  All are valued over the min donation.  These are local pick up only: so Edmonton Area.  If you need it mailed to you, you will have to pay shipping as I am already donating these kits. I'm sure you understand.  All donations over $10 will receive a tax receipt via emai as well!
I have placed these on my Facebook page as well; please email me(theinkedstamper@gmail.com ) or phone 780-973-3202,  ASAP if there is a kit that you want to make sure it is not gone.  Please donate HERE!  If you do not want a kit and just would like to donate, please feel free to!
THANK YOU so much for your support!
Dawn

No comments: