Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Memorable Memo's Board

Hi Everyone
Just a quickie post today; busy day with the twins.  We are off to meet some school friends to play at the splash park this morning then off to Capital X late afternoon/evening! Crazy day for me!!! Hope the boys hold up!
Anyways...here is my project today; a Memorable Memo Board made with all SU! except the frame.  I am going to offer this up as a class in September, so if you are in the Edmonton, AB area please stay turned for details.  For the class, you'll be making a few more magnets and push pins, plus you can choose your own colors and pattern paper.  Now you are probable wondering how I made this with all SU!? Well SU! now sells Cork sheets(119819, $12.95/6) and Magnet Sheets (119816, $12.95/3) both come in 6x13" size.  They are perfect for cutting through the Big Shot to make shapes, but with this project I just cut them off.  The Magnet Sheets are even self adhesive! WOW! The awesome things you can make with these!  I have sooo many ideas!  Again, check back for those!!  Both these products will get your inspirational juices flowing!
Please leave a comment if your interested in joining the class, I will contact you when I have a date. If your not by me but live in Canada, you can order the supplies off of my On-Line Store with the link on you right.  Once you order the supplies, I will email you the directions on how to make this awesome Memo board.    Please feel free to leave a comment if you like it! Comments make my day!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: