Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 19, 2010

Scrappin' while it's raining!

Hi Everyone
Ok this should make up for my lack of posts this summer! Lot's of pics for you with this double layout!  It's another rainy day here in the Edmonton area so today I decided to play with my new box of SU! goodies that arrived late last week; I've been soo busy today has been my first chance to play.  And this is what I came up with; a double layout of my little hams goofing around for the camera after their soccer fest.  I just love these pics of them, and I am soo please with how the LO's turned out!  Most of the embellishments came from the awesome new kit Play Date Quick accents which are sticky die cuts! They match the Play Date DSP (pattern paper for you non SU! folks); I really love this collection; honestly it is not my normal style and as soon as I saw it I was so attracted to it!!  It's hard to see in the picture, but under neath the marble accent is one of the mushroom stickers from the kit, it looks soo cute!  I also distressed all the papers with the New Distessing Essentials kit which truely is amazing! LOVE IT!
 The cute owls were made with SU!'s cool new 2 Step Owl punch; this thing just ROCKS!  Seriously, look at them, don't you just love them!  Now I'm still having trouble figuring out how to download my tutorials; but Angie Juda is a USA demo & she has a great tutorial up on this cute owls, so you should go watch it after you read my post first, LOL!  Click HERE
I've listed all the supplies I've used for the LO's below, if you live in Canada and would like to order any of them; please either contact me or use my 24/7 On-Line Shopping link on your right; just click SHOP NOW once your there.  Don't forget that all on-line orders of $100+ of products receives a FREE PACKAGE OF IN COLOR MARKERS!  Click HERE for details. If your from the States, order from Angie, she is a great gal with an amazing blog!
Supplies

Paper: Playdate DSP 117168; Old Olive, Choc Chip, So Saffron & Tempting Turquoise Card Stock
Stamps: Funky Four 120438
Punches: Two Step Owl XL 118074(LOVE HIM), Fancy Flower XL 118073, 5 Petal Flower XL 119880,2 3/8" Scallop Circle 118874, Two Step Bird XL 117191(Branches for owl, and wings for leaves)
Big Shot Dies: Circles #2 Die 114526(tissue flowers);Alphabet Simple Numbers 115968, Alpha Simple Letters 115960; Serif Essentials Alpha 113464
Embellishments: Play Date Quick Accents 117172 (heaveryweight self adhesive die cuts), Old Olive 1 1/4" Striped Ribbon 115618, Distressing Essential kit 118762 (AWESOME) Smooch Spritz Gold Glow 118770 and Log Cabin 119921; Retired Rub ons and Epoxy Brads; Tim Holds Tag stamped with Funky Four Stamp set with  Real Red & Espresso Markers: unknown Chip board

If anyone would like details on how I made the flowers, just ask me in the comment section and I will post it! The right side LO is based on  Twisted Sketches #55.
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

3 comments:

Candace said...

What an absolutely gorgeous Layout Dawn!!! I think it may be all time fave of yours so far!

The flowers are fab ;)

Sabriena Satchwell said...

I LOVE this layout!!!!!!!!!!!! It is amazing!!! I cannot get over your attention to detail! :-)

Naddy said...

Beautiful LO... love all the details...