Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 26, 2010

Twisted Cards #17: Late!

Hi Everyone
Well we are back from camping; it was great and I love my trailer! What I loved most is having my boys away from electronics for the week though! Just good old fashion outside playing!
So anyways...here is my card for Saturday's Twisted Sketches Card #17: this weeks Twist is Glitter!!  Well with a twist like that, I just had to do a girly card!  And as soon as I saw the sketch I knew exactly which new stamp set I was going to use!
Supplies
Stamps: Aviary cling mount with clear blocks
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Ink: Old Olive ( Marker) , Melon Mambo( Marker), Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Tissue Paper, #2 Circle Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder,Alphabet Simple Letters Die, Chipboard, Big Shot, Two Step Bird XL punch (used wings for leaves), Jewels(NEW adhesive Rhinestones!!!), Fine Supernova Glitter Aqua, 2-Way Glue pen

In keeping with my special this month of FREE markers with $100 online orders; I used some markers to make this card.  This awesome stamp set come with on stamp that is the stem of the bird cage, and the easies way to change the height is to just use a marker to color the stem as long as you want, easy! I used a lot of SU! NEW products on this card; like those cute adhesive backed Rhinestones, love them!!! Plus the new embossing folder is just awesome; I used daffodil delight card stock them rubbed my daffodil delight ink pad over top to highlight it! So easy and just makes the embossing pop! One last detail; my letter were too big for the card so I just chopped them down a bit to make the scale better for the card.
I know I promised a tutorial up, and I have recorded it, but I am at the mercy of waiting for my husband to download it off the camera from me! So soon I hope!
Thanks so much for stopping by
Dawn

2 comments:

Jemma said...

cute card i love those blue letters!

lisa said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. So glad you did. I love your cards
: )
That link didn't work unfortunately, but would love to see your Green Day LO. I saw them too during the American Idiot tour and twice during 21st Century. I hope we won't have to wait too long for the next one x