Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me & Twisted Card #21

Hi Everyone
Here is my take on todays sketch over at Twisted Sketches; this weeks twist is STAPLES.  I made the card with the Just Believe stamp set; Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso cardstock; Alway Articoke & Early Espresso ink.  Then I just made a flower with tissue paper and inked the edges with pretty in pink and stamples in.  As a final touch I used the new sticky pack Pearls to dress the card up a bit.  It's a great sketch this week make sure you go and play!
Today is my Birthday!!! And I want to SHARE my GREAT WEEK with YOU!  That's right, my b-day lasts a week! LOL!  ALL On-line order made starting today August 21 till August 28 will receive a FREE gift!  $50* orders can have their choice of Card Stock, 8.5x11 or 12x12 and any color. $100+* Orders will also receive any package of Card Stock PLUS a package of Designer Buttons in your choice!!!   And as an ADDED bonus; I will  mail you a coupon book for additional on-line specials available to you through the next few months.  Simply add your items to your order and I will REFUND you the purchase and shipping of the free products  either by mailing you a cheque OR Instant Debit transfer.  It is your choice!
Thanks so much for stopping by: the cards today are the last 2 in my up coming class; please click HERE for details.
*pre shipping/tax
Dawn
Dawn

4 comments:

Candace said...

Happy birthday Dawn!!!! Hope it rocks! Gorgeous card!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Happy Birthday Rockstar!!!! Hope you had an amazing day!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!!!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Oh.. sorry got to excited there I ment to add in that I loved your card! The colours you picked look so pretty together.