Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 27, 2010


Hi Everyone
Today's projects are for my up coming Scrapbook Junkies Club which begins September 19; only 2 spots left if you live in the St.Alberta/Edmonton area, contact me if you would like to join. Can you pick out all the new goodies on the page?? Glitter Brads! Spider Web Embossing Folder! Waffle Paper! Black lace! And isn't that Raven AWESOME! The Holiday Mini will be active September 1. I will post one on here for you to down load. If you live local , come check out my HUGE SALE on Sept 8 at my house and pick up a copy for FREE!
Scrapbook Junkies Club Planner
Are you a Stampin Up! Demonstrator who would like to start a Scrapbook Club, but just do not have the time to design your own page every month?  I would like to offer up my Monthly 10 for 10 Scrapbook Junkies Club up as a Class Planner each month for you to run your own club.  What the file will include is a list of all supplies,  measurements,  instructions and pictures, plus a break down of the cost in Canadian funds/person. You may purchase the Planners either monthly for $3.50 OR you may Pre-Purchase 10 months in advance and receive one month FREE: $31.50.  Your month will start on the date you purchase; the file will be sent to you the same day.  Please check your junk mail!  Your following months will be sent out the FIRST Monday of the month.  Please note I design the projects 1 month in advance so you will have them in time to order in your supplies.  So if you purchase in September; you will receive October's Planner. 
Let me do all the hard work of Designing and Direction while you just make the money from you orders!


 There will be 2 payment options you may choose from.



  1. Come back each month and  Pay/month: $3.50


2. Pay for all 10 months up front, which will guarantee you get your file on the First Monday of the month with out forgetting! You will also receive 1 month FREE: $31.50 
Feb 28 2011 Update:
I am no longer accepting 10 planner Clients to start now, if you pay for the 10 months now, you will get back dated planners.  You may purchase past Layout Planners individually still, but my Club Planners will stop June 2011.
Thank you very much



Of course you do not have to be a SU! demo to purchase this, it is open for anybody.  If you are a customer; purchase $50 Online at my SU! SITE HERE; and pick one month Planner or Class Planner on your right for FREE!

Thanks for stoppin's by
Dawn





October's Planner  Sneak Peek ( that is the card in the front right corner; I won't show a full page until after my club has run, YOU want to purchase the Planner to see the cute embellishments I made!)
November's Planner Sneak Peek with card on top of Layout.
December's Planner Sneak Peek with Card Over Layout: YOU want to see what is under that card!
January's Sneak Peek! My favorite planner so far!
February's Snippet!

7 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

This is EXACTLY what I need! My ladies want me to start up a scrapbooking club and well I was terrified but now I dont have to be!!!! Ffingers crossed you use product I have or elses it is shopping I will go :-)

The Inked Stamper said...

LOL! THANKS so much Sabriena! I really appreciate you business! I've sent you the file, so you'll see what you need for September! Then next file will be sent out Sept 6 for your October Club, so you should have enough time to order in anything you may need.

Sassy Sites! said...

Thanks for being a part of our first ever Sassy Friday Party! It is so fun to see everyone's amazing blogs! Have a wonderful weekend and.... DON'T FORGET to sign up for the giveaway if you haven't signed up yet! xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

I'd love for you to link up to Scraptastic Saturday!

Hannah
http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/2010/08/scraptastic-saturday_27.html

Unknown said...

I just love the flower detail on the layout! It's so "halloweeny"!

Thanks for stopping by and linking up!

Hannah
http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I featured your page today on Scraptastic Saturday!

http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/2010/09/scraptastic-saturday-and-new-winner.html

Hannah

Simply Sara said...

What a GREAT idea! I joined SU as a hobbyist and am working on staying active for the quarter...if I can pull it off I will defintley consider doing this!