Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Twisted Cards Sketch #19

Hi Everyone
Today's sketch is one with circles and the twist is STRIPES. The stripes threw me for about a minute, then I just went through my DSP and found this awesome page!  This is from the NEW Halloween paper in the catalogue...BUT today's post is going to be short and sweet as I am writing this at 5:50am, I'm just heading out the door to go to the Weekend to End Woman's Cancers Walk and walk 32 km with some of my awesome friends; we ALL reached our goals of $1250+!!  Thank YOU to those of you who have supported me and helped me reach mine!!! Our Group did so well we have starters status...I didn't receive my kit in the post..boo hoo; but this is what the girls have informed me!  I'm off to go stand in line to get my name badge and the walk starts at 8am! If you have time, pray for no mosquitoes and nice weather!
Wish me luck, card details will follow later; please go play at Twisted Sketches today!!!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

2 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Congrats babe! Good luck in your walk... we'll be thinking about you! Great job on the card too!
Love Ange and the chickens!

Anonymous said...

That card is stickin' cute!! Love the little monster!!