Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Contempo ChristmasCard Class: UDI #4 Vintage Christmas


Hi Everyone
Tuesday is Utah Diva International Color Challenge; this is a demo only site, just leave me your name, county, and email and I'll forward it to the site.  If your not a demo, I'd love to see your project, please link it up in the comment section as well! 
As soon as I saw that colors, I thought vintage..so I thought I`d make a vintage Christmas card.  Must say, it`s not my favorite card I`ve ever made, but oh well! I do however LOVE this stamp set, Contempo Christmas.   It`s one of those perfect card sets; includes fantastic images and great greatings as well.  Which is why as soon as I saw Angela Mckay`s (aka the Northshore Stamper) Contempo Card Class, I know I had to have it and offer on up as my own! Demo`s you can purchase the class planner yourself at Ang`s site HERE . So with that said:
I`d like to invite YOU to my my first Christmas Card Class of the season.

What: Contempo Christmas Card Class. Come on over to my Studio and make 8 gorgeous cards with envelopes; 4 designs x2 each. Sneak Peek of 2 of the cards here!

When: Saturday October 30 10 am till Noon

Where: My Studio

Cost: $35 Includes your own CLEAR Contempo Christmas Stamp Set

$40 Includes your own WOOD Contempo Christmas Stamp Set

This class is also available TO GO! All supplies will be cut for you, you will just need your own ink.  Local pick-up is Free or $12 to mail with in Canada.  Just let me know if you want Clear or Wood.  Link available on Pay Pal.
Please RSVP by October 17 and bring your own adhesives; including snail, glue dots, dimensionals to class.
To pay by Pay Pal click HERE otherwise please drop off cash or cheque before Oct 17.

Click HERE to order for UDI Card
Paper: More Mustard, Pear Pazzaz, Whisper White, Basic Black Card stocks
 Stamps:  Contempo Christmas 120594, Seasonal Sentiments 121130
 Ink:Ridinghood Red, Pear Pazzaz, Versa Mark
 Embellishments: 1/8" Black taffeta Ribbon, Champagne Glass Clitter 120997
 Tools: Ornament XL Punch 119847
 Thanks for stopping by
Dawn
If you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right.

No comments: