Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 18, 2010

Do over!

Hi Everyone
OK, do you ever wish you had a "Do Over", well I did on THIS card!  I liked the idea of it, but was just not crazy happy with how it turned out.  It needed tweaking...so I tweaked and came up with this!  I change the mat sizing, which I am very please with! Looks more balanced.  Then I change the color of the bird from Daffodil to Cherry Cobbler; stamped the "hi" closer together and ran the base through the Big Shot with the Embossing Folder Finial Press 115963.  Oh and I switch the ribbon to the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding 120992 to hid my inky finger print! LOL! Opps!  Just remember EVERYTHING can be fixed!
I am much happier with this card, I think I will make it into some swaps today.  Friday I fly out to Vancouver to drive down to Portland for the SU! Regional.  I can't wait! I'm going with Angela Mckay  the Northshore Stamper and 2 of her down line.   Ang  and I missed convention this year; so we need to get in our SU! fix!  So Road Trip it is!  I have to fly to start my road trip...but that's ok! It still counts!

PS! Today is the LAST day of the On-Line Clearance Bonanza!!! Stock up on your Christmas Presents for your the Crafters in YOUR life for CHEAP!!!!  Click HERE and go to Shop NOW, Clearance Rack! DO NOT MISS OUT!  PLUS this is the last day to receive your FREE Tote worth $49.95 when you sign up to become and Inkedstamper SU! Demonstrator!!! Sign up on my Web Site HERE and click Start your own business, password is dawnprithcard.  You know you want 20% off all your SU!, WHAT are you waiting for??

Click HERE to order supplies
Paper: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight Cardstocks, Neutrals DSP Paper Stack 117157
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Stamps: Aviary
Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding 120992, Jewels Basic Rhinestones 1192446
Tools: XL Decorative Punch 120907, Big Shot 113439, Embossing Folder Finial Press 115963

 Thanks for stopping by
 Dawn
 If you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right.

No comments: