Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Riddle Me This??



 What do you get when you add 7 Mommies + 1 Grandma + 6 Little Girls + 5 little boys thrown in??  FUN!!  Monday was my Mommy and Me Class and being a Momma of twin boys, it was so much fun having a GIRLY Class!!  The girls all got to pick their own headbands and fabric to make their cute flowers!  I loved seeing all their personalities pop out in making their choices! So cute!  I can not believe I forgot to take pictures of the flowers the girls made with the Candy Cane Lane Fabric...arg! Oh well, you'll have to take my word for it, they were SO cute!  I found so turquoise vinyl that matched it perfectly, so the lollipop flowers looked AMAZING!  My next Mommy and ME will be for the boys as well, we can't always leave them out now, can we??
I've had a request from a Mommy at the class to put on a grown up flower class, so keep your eyes open for that to be posted soon!
Thank you so much to the Mommies(Grandma's) who came and shared their little girls with me! I loved every minute of that class!
Click HERE to order supplies :
Embellishments: Buttons and Brads; Fabric
Tools: The Big Shot and Circle #2 Die, The Heat Tool
Thanks for stopping by
 Dawn
If you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right.

No comments: