Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Twisted Cards 27: Love

Hi Everyone
Well first off I want to apologize to Anam for handing in my card so late today for Twisted Sketches #27...which happens to be my last card for the DT of Twisted Sketches!  I'm sad to say good-bye, but I am pressed for time, so it was time!  I'll still be staying on for the DT Twisted Sketches Scrapbook though. 
So on to today's card; today's Twist is LOVE; I think my greeting "welcome Christmas into your heart" sums that up pretty well!  This was literally a 5 min card today...as I was late, I needed to make something crazy quick!  I do like how it turned out though, clean and simple.  Just wish I snailed the ribbon down a bit before I took the picture! Opps!  If click on the picture to make it larger, you'll notice there is faux stiching detail around the Whisper White; this card base is pre-made from the Hostess Level 3 kit!  Did you notice the glitter detail as well?? This is the new Glass Glitter from the Holiday Mini; wow! I LOVE this stuff!!!
Click HERE to order supplies
 Paper: Simply Sent Cute as a button Hostess Level 3 Card base; Old Olive and Whisper White
 Stamps: Tags til Christmas 121169 (clear, Holiday Mini), Heard From the Heart 120006 (clear)
 Ink: Cherry Cobbler Classic, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Markers
 Embellishments: Cherry Cobble Seam Binding 120992, Glass Glitter Champagne 120997 ( Both,holiday mini)
 Tools: XL Decorative Label Punch 120907 (holiday mini), Scallop Trim Border Punch 118402

 Thanks for stopping by
Dawn
If you like my style make sure you check my SU! Club and Class Planners on your right. New Club Planner out Monday!!

2 comments:

Momma Malaka said...

Casing this ...............Luv your work as always Dawn!!!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty Christmas card! I love the CAS design of it! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥