Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

100% Cased


Hi Everyone
I saw this card on Robin's blog ( I heart her)  and just had to CASE it.  This is just a simple, pretty Valentine's card.  Perfect for a your BFF!  This is the ultimate 5 min card, which you all know I love!  The Glimmer Card Stock just makes it all POP and look so rich! The stamp set is I {heart} Hearts, 118571 and then it's just Whisper White C/S, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon , ink and Button, with the Full Heart XL punch 119883 and 13/4" Circle punch 119850.
Don't forget the Sale a Bration has begun, with EVERY $60 purchase choose 1 FREE SAB item! Down load the brochure on your left; click on my new Catalogue Button!
Thanks for stopping by


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so fun! I heart YOU!
Thanks for the compliment! :)