Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Create a Cupcake NO FEE Punch Class




Hi Everyone
Have you looked at the New Occasions Mini yet? If not, you NEED to! Download it HERE .  One (I have lots) of my favorite from this Mini is the Create a Cupcake series; there is the Stamp Set (121982, clear) and matching Punch (121807) and I just LOVE them!  My Technique Group did the Faux Epoxy Card that I posted last week and they all loved it! So I decided I just HAD to do a class to show you all just how cute this set it. 
Create a Cupcake Gift Card Class
Wednesday February 16
7-8:30
$30, includes the Create a Cupcake PUNCH!
This is a NO FEE class!  Price is only for the Punch and $2 to help cover costs of the paper!  In this CUTE class you will make this adorable Gift Card Set that will include Gift box with 6 matching 3x3 Birthday Cards and envelopes. This little set is perfect to give away as a gift, but I know your going to want a set for yourself as well!!!   If you would like to make a second full Gift Box Set for FREE, just order the Create a Cupcake Stamp set as well; contact me to order!  Please use the paypal link below ($1.50 charge) or drop off your cash/cheque to register. Please bring your own Snail and Dimensionals to class.
I've got another great project and class to post tomorrow so please check back! :) 




Photobucket


No comments: