Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 7, 2011

An awesome title can make the page

Hi Everyone
I had a great week end; my friends Kari and Annette came over to crop at my Fundraiser crop and we had a blast.  I actually got 4 layouts done..which is a ton for me when people are around! LOL! Anyhoo, this was my first one, and I need to thank the girls for it! I wanted something fun to go with this page cause the pictures are of me and Pia (my awesome friend Alana's daughter) goofing around with the photobooth on my Mac; and that cute toast and toaster paper boarder just screamed FUN...so I asked the girls for help and Annette suggested something to do with sandwiches, and BOOM this popped in my head!  "We go together like PB & J".  How fun is that! You can't notice it in the picture but I actually covered the little toasts with glassy glaze to make it pop up to match the hearts on the paper that are glossy and puffy..it's looks so cute!
Have an AWESOME Monday
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute layout Dawn! Happy to help! :)

Annette