Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 4, 2011

Published! Canadian Scrapbooker


Hi Eveyone
Well I mentioned last week that I was published again in Canadian Scrapbooker Spring Edition (out now); so I thought I'd show it to you!  Last time I was published was in their Spring Edition last year...so spring is good for me! :)  This one is pretty darn cool cause it's so big and all by itself! Lets face it...it's the SHOES not my Layout that they fell in love with! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by
Have a GREAT week-end
Photobucket

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it! And the shoes too! lol... Congrats!!!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krista said...

Congrats!! I saw your layout in there...it was huge!

Lynsay Mahon said...

I love this page! It's SO YOU!