Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring will alway come, no matter how long the winter....I HOPE!

Hi Everyone
Well I'm posting a "naked" Layout today because as you can see it is a spring theme design, and as my back yard is covered in at least 3 1/2 feet of snow still....and YES that has melted, it used to be 4 1/2 feet...I have NO spring pictures to add to it yet!  I just temporarily added the one of my husband and boys to the left side one so you could see the robin better.  If you click on the picture it will make it larger to see all the little details; the pastel chalk painted robins, eggs, Smootch painted eggs, robins, flowers, the banners.  The layouts are simple designs because the paper is so pretty; I just wanted to accent it with a lot of little details. I love how the flower turned out; it's only 2 flowers plus a center, but look how think and full it looks! 
TFL
Photobucket

No comments: