Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kimono Kids

Hi Everyone
I cased this card today off an Sandi Maciver, you can see hers HERE.  It's made with the Kimono Kids stamps set in the main SU! catalogue , and it's one of my favorites! How cute are they???  I can't wait to get my Copic Markers to color them in.  Coloring is not my strong suit, but from what I've been watching and reading, Copic are supposed to make coloring easier...and more forgiving then water based markers.  
Today I'm making Superhero Cake Pops for the twins Superhero Academy Party tomorrow! Hope I have as much success as I did with their cake!  But this is going to get MESSY! I decided to make them while the boys are at school, think that I'll make a big enough mess on my own! Wish me luck!!!!
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

No comments: