Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

American Crafts Promotion!

** Update: My site is working again!Here is my Layout!**
Hi Everyone
OK, I HATE COMPUTERS! My dumb MAC won't let me copy a file...my stupid PC at work is having issues with blogger! So I'm STUFFED!  My picture files are at work! ARG! I've made a cute layout yesterday to celebrate American Crafts Flair Facebook Challenge: Click HERE to see it and enter.  I've made a layout for it, you can see it on my FB page HERE.  I'll try to remember to bring my memory card home to put it up here.  I have a bunch of layouts to put up, plus a beautiful card I made with La Blanche stamp and paper! Wow that specialty paper is AMAZING!  But this is about the gorgeous line from American Crafts....so here is the Promo!
American Crafts Inked Stamper Promotion
20% off all American Crafts Paper and Embellishments*

*does not include Thickers, but they are great priced in my store, $5.25 any pack!

Photobucket

No comments: