Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Sign!!!

Hi Everyone
Wahoo, my sign is up! Every step is making this feel more real, and this one made me jump up and down! This is REALY happening, I own a SCRAPBOOK STORE!  My sign is made from custom cut vinyl from one of my suppliers for the shop!  Then my hub's and I just applied it to my board last night. He is a Canadian Designer as well! And I'm very proud to be carrying his line in the shop.  I will have a selection of  his awesome vinyl right at the store and also be able to take custom orders.  He specializes in funky, retro vinyl with a tattoo theme, but he carries a great line for you non-tattoo folks too!  The quality of the vinyl is amazing, and the colors are very vibrant! It was very easiest vinyl I have every applied, no sticking to the back sheet, it just peeled right off!
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! It looks awesome! It's all coming together....So happy for you Dawn.

Annette :)

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

I want to be there:( Could you see the arms crossed and the pouty little foot stomp on that?