Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

NEW STOCK! GLITERED SKULLS: Rock Star Collection


HI Everyone
My shipments arrived today and I've been busy stocking the shelves with new goodies! New La Blanche Stamps, Best Creations Inc Rock Star Collection (GLITTERED SKULLS ahhhh!), Graphics 45 The Magic of Oz, Basic Grey Oxford and Out of Print collection,  new Prima and more! I've also received some re-stock of October Afternoon embellishments, Bo Bunny Embellishments for Zoology and Barefoot and Bliss!
Don't forget you have until Thursday at 8pm closing to receive 10% off your order if it is your first time in the shop, or if your a returning guest and you bring me a new guest, you BOTH receive the 10% off!
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

skulls... why am I not surprised!!!! Teehee... miss you! Love the amazing layouts lately!