Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 22, 2011

Tim Holtz goodness

Hi Everyone
For those who braved the rain last night; this was the free make n' take they went home with.  It's ATC sized, but perfect to used as a scrabook embellishment, or to be put on a card front! For those who could not make it, but still want one, I've incorporated it as an embellishment on an AMAZING double layout class! I'll post detail about the class next week.
Don't forget I'm working out NEW summer hours...CLOSED SATURDAY's now and OPEN MONDAY 10-5pm instead effective this week! So CLOSED TOMORROW!! See you Monday!
FYI: I have 12 Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous stamps sets in stock right now! Including some Christmas and Halloween set!!! All sets are fabulous and complete to do the most amazing projects with! This ATC was made with the set Stuff to Say; I love how he co-ordinates his sets with the most amazing elements perfect for layering!
Photobucket

No comments: