Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 15, 2011

Wish you were HERE

HI Everyone
Here is another layout from our camping trip a few weeks ago.  I love this layout; it has a lot of dimension to it, but I really love it because Ethan "found" his smile for the pictures!  This is mainly all made with American CraftsCampy Trails Collection.  As you know I LOVE this line.  I still have most of it in stock as well, so come down to the Inked Stamper to pick some up.
I wanted to point out my recycling on my page: do you see the corrugated chip board on my page?? Do you know what this is??  It's a coffee sleeve opened up and turned around! Cute eh? To make my green card stock; I just used the sleeve as a template and traced and cut it out; then I ink distressed it with my Tim Holtz Blending tool (LOVE) and then I use the Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber to make the polka dot pattern.  Again the texture this adds looks fabulous! If you haven't tried this paint yet...YOU MUST!  I LOVE IT!  I distress with it, decorate mini albums; pages, and even STAMP with it! This STUFF ROCKS! It's only $4.25/bottle and it will last ya for ages!  Come down and see my samples with it and ask for a demo on how to use these awesome colorful bottles of goodness!

Photobucket

No comments: