Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kids Drop Off Camp and 25% off Sale!

Hi Everyone
I'll post the picture for this class soon! My battery is dead on the camera at my shop
Wednesday August 24, 10:30am-12, drop your crafty kid off at the shop (age 9+, under age needs parent to supervise) to make a great 12x12 layered page and b-day card. Your kids will learn how to use the Big Shot, Core-dination Card Stock and the Sanding tool.  To top it all off, they will also leave with a Goodie Bag with $10 retail value of products in it to scrap with later! All for only $22
RSVP by calling the shop (780)458-2422. 
I'll be in Saturday 12-4pm if you'd like to pop down and register as well.  You'll be able to take advantage of the amazing "Make Room Sale", great products marked down 25% to make room for the NEW stock that has been arriving all week, and more to come next week! I need the space!



Photobucket






No comments: