Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Stock! Imaginisce





 HI Everyone!
I am back from my week long vacation in beautiful BC visiting my AMAZING friend Angela McKay  from The Northshore Stamper.  I've been busy in the shop since I've been back; had new stock to get out..which it is! And it is TOO darn cute for words! You are just going to come in to see the fabulous new line from Imaginisce: Geek Chic and Santa's Little Helper.  They are both ridiculously adorable, Glossy Goodness!!! Every sheet is has glossy accents on one side and a gorgeous non glossy back side; you'll want 2 of each because you are going to want to use both side!
I've been ordering all the NEW CHA release stock from your favorite brands, so keep your eyes peeled for a LOT of new stock that will be added to The Inked Stamper very shortly! I'll be doubling my current Stamp Collection, adding a Punch Collection, expanding my Tim Holtz and Ranger Collect x 10!  Plus over all my stock space will be doubling!  Wahoo!!!
Pop by and check it out, you will not be disappointed!
FYI: I have a few spots open in tonights (Tuesday Aug 9) Double Layout Class that is PACKED full of techniques including using the AWESOME Melting Pot by Ranger! And I also have some spots left in Friday Nights Crop! RSVP at (780)458-2422.
See you soon
Photobucket.

No comments: