Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 31, 2011

7 Gypsies Solo Shadowbox Tray


Hi Everyone
This is a 6x6 7Gypsies Solo Shadowbox tray that I decorated today, and I must say, I'm tickled pink by it! It literally took under 30 to put together! I used Prima Printer Tiles and 24 Chipboard pack for the majority of the embellishments.  That chipboard pack is such a great deal! $6, they're stick back, and the sizes vary! I've rocked out some great projects with this pack and still have a bunch left! I used Tim Holtz Tissue tap on the edges of the frame, and then distressed it a bit with Distress Tea Dye and Vintage Photo. I also Black Soot Distress Inked the embellishments to "tone" them down to match the black frame.  The paper is Prima as well.  I used TH Crackle Rock Candy paint in the little squares,  and Glossy Accents and Crackle Accents on the embellishments.  Lastly I finished off a metal Pebbles Flower with Adirondack Alcohol Ink.  
Thanks for stopping by

Photobucket

No comments: