Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kaiser Craft Army Page

Hi Everyone!
Not sure where you live, but here in the Edmonton, Alberta region we've been having a NASTY, cold spell this week! -40C with wind chills all week. So it's been a wee bit chilly here to say the least! The shop has been pretty quite as a result of everyone hibernating! LOL! I SO get it..I actually snuck away early yesterday to hibernate in front of my fire at home cause the store is so cold! Shhh don't tell on me ok!
Anyways...here is a layout I did the other day; I found a sketch on pinterest to help my cold, slow brain get it's Mojo flowing and this is what I came up with.  (I always try to upload large picture files, so if you click the layout, it should expand so you can see the details).  I had a lot of fun with this page which I used Kaiser "On the Move" pattern paper, I got to add some nice messy details with Adirondack Paint Dauber in Juniper, Glimmer Glaze in the new Nori color which I LOVE! My favorite technique this week is SPLATTERING Glimmer Glaze on EVERYTHING!  And of  course Distress Inks, Vintage Photo.  A layout just seems naked to me with out some form of ink on it! I also used Adirondack Color Wash Sprays which are AMAZING! The color is so deep and vibrant! I used them to color up Tim Holtz Grunge board crowns, which I then covered with Goosebumps spray to add texture; I turned them on their sides though to make them like bomb explosions.  Did you notice the medal I made with Teresa Collins Metal Stars, I love it! I used a Tim Holtz jump ring to run some ribbon through it to make my army medal.
Hope you like it! Pop down to the shop and see it in person..always looks better!
I've got lots of fabulous NEW lines in right now as well, plus great SALES going on to make room for all the new releases coming out!!
Photobucket

No comments: