Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 12, 2012

March Mommy and Me: March Goodies


March's Mommy and ME
Saturday March 17, 11-12
$20 first child, $17 each sibling
This months class your kids will receive a  great kit packed with cute My Minds Eye Tags, Stickers and a tiny bottle of Glossy Accents.  They will then make 6 cute cards to keep on hand for their friends birthday's!  Please bring a standard tool kit with trimmer, scissors, adhesive and pop dots.  Also your kids will need their own markers to color the monsters.  Please call the shop to register: only 6 Spots available

Below are just a FEW pictures of all the NEW goodies I've been adding to the shop!  If you have not been in the shop for awhile, come in and check us out! I've expanded AGAIN!  I've literally stuffed the shop FULL! I've got new racking, and shelves up every where now!!! I have a least 10x the amount in the shop now then when I first opened!!!
Don't forget this THURSDAY is Technique Thursday! You'll be learning how to make a gorgeous Tim Holtz Tag with one of his new stamp sets, Distress Inks and Adirondack Paint Daubers!  
Please check out my Facebook Store Page for up to date postings!





Photobucket

No comments: