Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Heidi Swapp Memory Files: Be still my heart!






Hi All!
Again I find myself apologizing for my lack of web posts: I sure hope you've taken the time to follow me on my Facebook Store page; which I update daily, and frequently.
Anyhoo...
For those of you not following me on Facebook: this is a Heidi Swapp Memory File! If you have not heard of these yet, hold onto your socks cause they are simply AMAZING!  First off I will start by saying they are NOT supposed to replace scrapbooking, they are simply another medium for us to play with and express our creativity in a new way!  Plus you can use all the elements in your everyday scrappping.  I'll post two more posts this week with regular layouts I've made with these awesome new lines!
My Memory File sample is made with the AWESOME Color Magic Files.  They start off solid White: you ink them up any way you want; I used the FABULOUS new Dylusions Spray which BEYOND float my boat....the color magic is  a resist paper, everywhere the pattern part is glossy will resist the inks! Presto, you have a custom color project!  I also used Heidi's gorgeous new paper line Sugar Chic, and her amazing new Openable Embellishments, Stix, Neon Pens which are positively my FAVORITE (they write ON pictures!!!), her Banners and much much more!  
Please make sure you check out my FACEBOOK page and look through the photos, I explain them in more detail. And please check out Heidi's Blog for clearly the BEST explanations and pictures!  I DO ABSOLUTELY LOVE the entire collection which is WHY I CARRY the ENTIRE Collection!  Actually I sold out of most things by Day 1 of me stocking them! I had to re-ordered them that night. I have NEVER done that before! Good news for YOU...I restocked Friday! And still have MORE on the way!  Pop in to see the samples and ask any questions.  I'll be doing a class with a file VERY soon, so keep your eyes peeled!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by; your comments are always appreciated.

Photobucket

No comments: