Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tim Holtz Ltd Spring Distress Inks PRE-BUY

Hi Everyone! 

WAHOO! Tim Holtz announced his SPRING LIMITED EDITION DISTRESS INK COLLECTION today! And I must say....BEST EVER! They are BRIGHT! WAHOOOO! Can not wait to get my hands on Peacock Feathers!!! Teal!! (I'm thinking it is going to go fabulous with Heidi Swapp's Sugar Chic and Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook lines!)

I have 22 sets secured and shipping NOW!  I'm holding a PRE-SALE right now, so if you want to make sure you get your hands on this gorgeous set of inks, call the shop during regular hours or pop in, and pre-pay for your set.  $21+tax.  Once they come in, I will be hosting a FREE Make n' Take the first day they are in my shop!
Watch the video below to see the fabulous colors in action: and call the shop to hold your set!
UPDATE AVAILABILITY: 22 SETS  14 



Photobucket

No comments: