Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1 Year Anniversary!!!

Hi Everyone! 
I've been CRAZY busy this month getting everything all ready for my 1 year Anniversary!!! OMG, can you BELIEVE it's been a YEAR already?!?!?!  
Not only have I been organizing the party: which includes MAKE n TAKES from Lindy's Stamp Gang (LSG),  Wall Sugar and a kids Father's Day Card...yummy cake from Grandin Bakery...SALES.  I've also been crazy busy ordering in the newest and greatest products and adding new lines! Including Lindy's Stamp Gang; FABULOUS GLIMMERY SPRAYS & Embossing powder! They are all 2 toned and stunning..some are even 3 toned!  The make n take for LSG will actually be taught by one of their Designers!!!! Who better to teach a project! CAN'T WAIT!
Please tell all your friends!  I hope to see you all there.
Thanks
Photobucket

No comments: