Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Some projects I've been upto

Made with Tim Holtz NEW summer inks....they are bright and vibrant!! I used them VERY toned down here so my Dylusions  stamp would shine though. I love how this turned out! I also used a Crafters Workshop Stencil to make those gorgeous textured raindrops with gesso.


These 2 pics were from my "Multi Media 2" Class. It was a blast! I sensory overloaded the ladies with loads of techniques by getting them to "look" at their supplies with different eyes and use them for other purposes.


Who says tags are to small for pictures...NOT ME! I love how this tag turned out!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love the tag with the Dylusions stamp, I just bought 3 of them--so darn cute :)