Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Help Wanted! Class Instructors and Design Team

Hi All
Today's picture is of a card I was commissioned to make. I love how it turned out. It's all coloured with Alcohol Inks, and it was a lot of fun to make! I cut the wings from Tim Holtz Stamp 2 Cut and the Eclips. That machine is amazing!!!
 I'm also putting out a CALL OUT! I'm putting together and new Design Team and I also am searching for Instructors to teach classes! Please read the details and apply!!! :)

Instructor DESIGNER CALL OUT
 I'm looking for DESIGNERS for Classes. (paid position to be determine upon hiring) Please bring by samples of your work (or email them over ) with a crafty resume.  Please include on your crafty resume:  your details,  crafty work experience if any, and pictures  of your projects/class ideas on it.  
* especial looking for pretty/fancy/layered/detailed cards*

Design Team  (3 month term)  This is an unpaid position, but you will get a free kit each month (picked my me) and BRAGGING RIGHTS to make a layout plus a card or altered item for the shop to be on display. You must live with in driving distance to pick your kit up each month.  You will have 1 week to bring your art back in to the shop to be on display until the shop no longer requires it, then you will be able to pick it back up.  Please email me a photo of your favourite layout, card and if possible 
altered item you have made to theinkedstamper@gmail.com .

I can't wait to see the entries!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Carla said...

Wish I lived closer Dawn - would apply for sure!
Good luck with your search!

jennyplace2 said...

Wow, this looks like something I might be interested in, I just finished my term with my last DT and I need to get motivated again. I havn't been to your store yet, but plan on stopping by later on today.