Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 18, 2012

She who has the most minions....wins

Hi Everyone



Every chance I get lately, which doesn't feel like many, I play in my new Dylusions Art Journal. I do love this book, it's huge and the paper in it is awesome! This was my first play session in it; kinda wish I made the words bigger..but oh well! It's hard to pick up the textures and layers with the camera; the back ground is made with gesso, Claudine Hellmuth Teal Paint, Blank Canvas; the pattern is a Crafter's Workshop stencil with black paint, and the pink is Pan Pastel. The whole page has scrapings of Modeling Paste. Images are all Stampotique Stamps with Archival Jet Black ink and colored with Gelly Roll and Heidi Swapp pens.  The "minions" on the right are colored with Muti-Medi and Liquid Pearl mixture and on the right (camera did not pick up); Tattered Angels Glaze.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful, colorful pages!! I'm glad you showed this jounal, I've been thinking about it. I recently discovered Claudine's paints and am a big fan! Love that teal! xo Evie